World Health Organization WHO Internship Programme
The World Health Organization WHO Paid Internship Programme offers eligible students and applicants the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in WHO’s work. WHO is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations.
Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns. Currently available internship opportunities are advertised on the WHO employment page.
HOW TO APPLY
Our Internship Programme has been revised to broaden the eligibility criteria and introduce the paid modality.
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Non-Graduate, an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of WHO’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any WHO office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
How To Apply:
HOW TO APPLY