The Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship Program) provides financial and non-material support to high-achieving and committed students from all over the world. The Germany Scholarship supports highly talented students at all participating universities in Germany. The scholarship is awarded without consideration of personal or parent income and one’s nationality is not material to award either. The scholarship amounts to 300 EUR per month and is granted for at least two semesters but may be provided for a maximum time which covers the standard period of study.
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You possess, as a minimum, a High School degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution of at
least 4 years in length with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- Public sector candidates must comply with Government of His/Her country regulations for government
employees wishing to apply for scholarships.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following
completion of the award.
- You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Germany Awards Scholarships
Gender Equality: Germany Awards target equal participation by women and men. Applications from
women are strongly encouraged, and mechanisms are in place to support women applicants and
Disability Inclusion: Germany Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal
opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship. Applications from people with a disability are
strongly encouraged. Mechanisms are in place to support applicants and Awardees requiring specific
Number of Scholarships: Up to 1,000
Value of Scholarships: This is a Full government sponsored scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
To Apply: Visit the Application Link